martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Spot the Mouse







//Overalls: American Apparel //Tank: Bershka //Flats: Marc Jacobs //Purse: vintage Dior //Sunnies: Ray-Ban

See what I'm wearing? F l a t s !!!
I'm a girl who knows heaven is closer in high heels, but there are (very few) days you might spot me stepping down to ballerinas. As for all my footwear, I'm a bit of a nazi when it comes to comfort and chicness.
There is just no room for flexibility here. That has lead me to trust only in these three goodies: Repetto, Sue London and Lanvin.

...Until I fell in to these ultimate clichés from MBMJ. 

//Sama suomeksi
Nyt ruksi tuvan seinään, meikällä on matalat kengät jalassa! 
Näissä, kuten muissakin kenkänatsin jalkineissa, ei ikinä tingitä käyttömukavuudesta tai tyylikkyydestä. Sen vuoksi harvan matalakorkoiset ystäväni ovat järjestään hankittu vain Repettolta, Lanvinilta tai Sue Londonilta.

...Kunnes minäkin, Brutukseni, menin ja hommasin nämä MBMJ:n massahiiret.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario