domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

Mid-Finger Ring








//Skirt: La Esquina Azul //Top: Zara //Heels: Christian Louboutin //Ring: Lola Bassó

I'm pretty minimalist when it comes to jewellery. I mean, I do loooove classy, tropical gal-like  bracelets and used to wear chunky statement necklaces a lot a while ago (but have been getting tired of those too lately). 

I'm also probably the only woman in Mexico (or elsewhere in Latin America) that has never ever had her ears pierced, for example. A fact, that has taken by surprise some men here who couldn't believe a female would be able to carry that out without looking like ... well, a butch.

Having said all that, I think I have finally found my kind of jewellery. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Lola Bassó's mid-finger ring! It's just lovely, almost invisible little detail, but gives to this simple summery outfit the cherry on top I was so much graving for. 

Lola Bassó is a young Mexican accessory designer I got to know through a friend who's always on top of the latest accessory newbies here in Mexico. Check out her collection here.

//Sama suomeksi
Meikämuijan yllä ei paljon helyjä näy. (Lattarimiesten kauhuksi en ole onnistunut edes korviani rei'ittää, iik!) Totta puhuen jopa pitkään käyttämäni statement-kaulakorut alkavat jo tulla korvista (ja muista blogeista) ulos.

Nyt olen kuitenkin löytänyt uuden suosikkikorun: puolivälisormuksen (ihan itse keksin termin)! 
Tykkään kovasti tästä meksikolaisen Lola Bassón suunnittelemasta pikkiriikkisestä hopeista mallista. Kuin piste i:n päällä tässä hulmuavassa, simppelissä kesäasussa...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario