miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2013

Stripes






//Maxi dress: Locura //Heels: Vivienne Westwood f. Melisa //Sunglasses: Céline 
//Necklaces: Mexican Handcraft from Chihuahua

Last summer I wanted so badly to finally find a maxi dress that would be:
a) made of natural fabric, like cotton, to avoid nasty sweat marks by "It's cooking under the polyester tent" -effect
b) neutral color so I could wear it in the city without looking like I'd missed my plane to Cancún
c) nicely fitted: neither a granny cape nor titty show peep.

One day when heading to supermarket I happened to pass by a local "Fiorella" (Finns know what I mean) aka. trashy fashion store that sells whatever naco was IN circa millenium.
 And there it was, my dress! Soft cotton, sophisticated stripes and like tailored to my body!
Never say never...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario