lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

A Shirt Misbuttoned




//Pants: Zara //Shirt: RL (borrowed yet again from my man's closet) //Heels: Giuseppe Zanotti //Bag: Miu Miu

My ultimate style muse is the magical Leigh Lezark, originally known from DJ'ing in Misshapes electro trio. Apart from being super talented artist, girlfriend has über cool style and she's been picked as muse by Karl Lagerfeld and Matthew Williamson, just to name a few.

Clearing out my laptop's messy Desktop one day, I found a pic of miss Lezark wearing crispy white men's shirt, misbuttoned. The outfit was so simple, just the shirt over black tight shorts and her signature black mane sleek and straight. Still, it was totally suitable for a hip premier/whatever cool red carpet event, mainly because of the intelligent wrong-buttoned shirt.

I just couldn't help but steal this great shirt trick of her's for a little more casual outfit. Mainly because it was a little too cold for shorts today in Mexico and my man had taken all his white shirts to dry cleaner. Instead, I wore my neon-black jungle pants from Zara and a light pink Ralph Lauren dress shirt borrowed from his closet.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario