martes, 22 de enero de 2013

Fun, Fun, Fun!





 
//Dress: Zara //Heels: Manolo Blahnik //Necklace: LOB

Last bits of 2012 were an everlasting party season.
During that frivolous period there was also my birthday celebration, and as per many years of experience (yes, I am a dinosaur), this was one of the best!

I had a life-saving surprise from my hairdresser and make-up artist of getting me done when noticed I was running late from my own party (ehem...). Isn't it a true Cinderella moment every time one gets the pleasure of sitting down fresh faced and letting someone else to do the magic of converting their old hussy self to the queen of the night?!

Still, the ultimate best part of that night was having my people there. It is not the prettiest of the shoes or bubbliest of the champagne that makes a party. It's having the loveliest guests there with you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario