sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Zig Zag

// Dress: Pull&Bear // Boots: Zara // Necklace and bangles: Rapsodia

This one-shoulder piece is a revenge dress.
It all started 3 years ago, when I finally found a Missoni dress that I really liked. 
Anyone who knows me knows that I'd die for their zig-zag print and bold colors and have been looking for my own perfect piece for years. But for some reason mine and Margarita's minds have not been thinking alike: everything I like is always on their Children's Collection.
 You know, how it is to find The Dress Of Your Dreams in Net-A-Porter and just before clicking check out you realize that its for 5-year-olds. That is exactly what happened to me, again.
So, as revenge I went and got this very much Missoni copy "inspired" dress from some of the evil Inditex corporate sweat shops. And I like it! 
In your face, Italians (I still love you!)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario