viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

Pink Lady



// Blouse: Zara // Jeans: Zara // Heels: Camilla Skovgaard // Clutch: Louis Vuitton

Yeah a real lady-like look...
A bit too much sometimes, but makes me feel instantly more feminine, which is rare for a tomboy like me.

Photos: Sebastian Salazar

2 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Thanks sweets!! I'm super liking the top 99% of the time, and the remaining 1% I'm feeling a little Stepford Wife-y ... Still,it's a keeper! xx

      Eliminar