sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

The One from Chile

//Dress: tailor made in La Sastreria, Santiago

I travel quite a lot for work and though the modern gypsy life can be exhausting from time to time, it is clothe wise very mind opening. During my last trip to Santiago de Chile I stumbled across this cool little tailor shop called La Sastreria. They make their own clothes and sell vintage fashion; mainly leather jackets and sixties heels. I got this lovely, very chilean street style-ish, silky dress altered for my measurements for a bargain! It is a piece I probably would not have bought in Europe or Mexico, but in Chile made perfect sense. You know, after days of spying on the gorgeous hippie-vibe chilenas strolling down the streets of Santiago.

// Mi trabajo me lleva a viajar bastante y aunque la vida de gitana güera es a veces un poco estresante, desde punto de vista de una fashionista me da mucho placer! En mi ultimo viaje a Chile encontré por casualidad esta tiendita de sastrería mas cool. Los genios en La Sastreria hacen la ropa que venden y tienen piezas de vintage, sobre todo chaquetas de cuero y tacones de los años 60. No pude salir de la tienda sin esa hermosura de vestido de seda, estilo muy chileno! Es una prenda que probablemente no hubiera comprado en México o Europa, pero me agarro al 100 allá, después de espiar las mujeres chilenas con su onda stylish hippie.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario